Succeeding as an Engaged Employee
We look for employees who possess the outstanding work ethic, talent, expertise, and commitment required to exceed the high expectations of our clients. The Colony Group strives to attract, develop, engage, and retain exceptional people who will contribute to the success of the firm. We offer excellent benefits and tremendous opportunities for growth and development.
Interested candidates should complete the application process linked to the applicable position.
- Compliance Associate – Boston, MA
- Senior Tax Associate – Boston, MA
- Fixed Income Portfolio Manager – Boston, MA
- Executive Assistant – Boston, MA
- Senior Client Service and Operations Associate – Boston, MA
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Associate – Hingham, MA
- Wealth Advisor – Armonk, NY
- Tax Administrative Assistant – Bethesda, MD